Monday, March 05, 2007

How to add bookmarking buttons?

A friend of mine by name Flora who I met in a webmaster forum has got many business blogs and a few websites.

Please visit this blog http://brilliant4.blogspot.com/. Did you notice the 'Bookmark' button at the end of each post? I thought it is very convenient for the blog visitors to instantly mark it as their favorite in many of the social bookmarking sites.

I asked Flora how can I do the same for my posts and she guided me to addthis.com
This is website with fantastic resources and tools for the webmasters and bloggers.

One can get a through SEO for a decent price at their website.
I somehow manage to get the relevant code to upload the social bookmark buttons, but alas, what a shame! I don't know how to insert the code in my template.

Can anyone help?
Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

No comments: