Thursday, March 08, 2007

I exited watching The House of Dracula.

I think I was 12 years old when I was taken to watch the Universal Studio’s ‘The House of Dracula’ by my brother. My God, I was stricken with cold fear within a few moments and I forced my brother to leave immediately.


Later, I asked him how they were able to make a man look like that and he fascinated me with Universal Studios artists and equipments. I vowed to see the studio one day.


I have heard breath taking recounts from my relatives’ visit to Orlando and also the cost involved to visit the Disney World fully.


Now the times are changed for the better I suppose with so many Walt Disney World Tickets that are offered at discounted rates. One such source for discount tickets for Disney World and all Orlando theme parks, dinner shows and attractions is Orlandofuntickets.com


Visitors from third world countries are sure to find intimidating ticket cost to enjoy just about everything in Disney World such as various theme parks, Disneyquest, Downtown Disney Pleasure Island, Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon and Blizzard Beach Water Parks and of course the Universal Studios.


This blog post may very well prepare you with well planned pre-purchased discounted tickets from the IATA certified OrlandoFunTickets.com, the authorized and official full-service ticket and vacation provider for Walt Disney World, Universal Studios, Sea World, all Orlando Dinner Shows and many other great attraction brands that Orlando has to offer.

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

No comments: