Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Bloggers hired by Bloggerwave.

I express my gratitude to a fellow blogger at highfivez.com for giving me an introduction to Bloggerwave.

Actually I spend some time in highfivez daily because of some quality posts and bloggers. It is a good place for blogs to get traffic.

Being a pro blogger, I am already doing blogging assignments for five U.S. companies. So I was curious to find out what bloggerwave can offer to me.

It is similar to other players in this field and I immediately registered and received the activation email instantly. Unfortunately, I received an error while activating and informed them too about the problem. I am awaiting to hear from them.

While the terms are familiar to me, I did not see anything about the monetary benefit. It is a Danish firm with an office in India also. What a surprise!

I am sure things will work out positively.
Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

No comments: