Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Stunning templates for Phpld directory.

How unlucky I am.

When I was searching for a person who can design and install my phpld based web directory, I did not happen to know this website that offers extremely beautiful templates for web directories free of charge.

Look at this one below:















I wonder why all the people are not using these templates! Haven't we all seen how a web directory looks (including mine), dull and monotonous.

In fact, I paid $200 for that person mainly because I wanted some extra menus in my directory.

Genuine Paid Directory's custom templates are much more beautiful. I read some very useful articles on directories in their blog.

Template is the main factor that makes the visitor to remember the website and it can retain the visitor for a long time in the website.

I once bought a website with an extraordinary feature. An absolute novice like me, can upload images, banners, text ads in their allocated spaces with out an iota of knowledge of php, html and etc. One can even modify the adense customer id in under half a minute. All these can be done on the admin panel itself.

I wonder a web directory script exists with such facility.

Image courtesy: idk.in
Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

No comments: