Saturday, April 21, 2007

Here Uare communications.

You can call me a search engine fanatic. I have immense appreciation for search engine technology and amazed at the speed with which the search results are displayed.

A new search engine with plenty of add on is being introduced here.


The name Here Uare Communications is somewhat different and odd to me for a search engine.

HereUare Communications, was one of the first wireless internet service providers (WISP) aggregators in 1999, providing wireless hotspot solutions across the United States.

These are their services:

*Search Engine

* VOIP

* WISP

* Classifieds

*Messaging solutions.

* Supports Chinese, Japanese, Hindi, Vietnamese and Arabic apart from English

I did a few basic searches and one advanced search; the searching was fast and the results that I compared with Google’s search for the same keywords are definitely different.

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

No comments: