Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Free ebook on social bookmarking.

My list of social bookmarking websites has grown to over 120 as of today.

But have I made use of it? No to be frank.

While I fully realize the role of social bookmarking sites to increase link popularity, I don't agree with the general view that it will drive thousands of targeted visitors because everyone is using them to list their websites or blogs but no one is using them to look for information.

Just tell me, how many times you see daily a post or a message announcing Digg exchange or technorati favorite exchange? Even if you oblige, do you really care to browse through the favorites you have added to your account?

Here is a free ebook on social bookmarking techniques which promises you that you can make money too by giving this ebook away.

I have requested for it and post here what it contains.

Inspired by: Tweak Everything
Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

No comments: