Monday, June 11, 2007

The best internet movie site.

Ok, I give in. At last, due to incessant reminders goading me to blog about entertainment based websites or blogs, I relented.

Of all the movie web sites, I think 'The Internet Movie Database' seems to be the biggest, best, most award-winning movie site on the planet. At least that’s how they claim in their website.

My job ends here. My blogs will point you in the direction of entertainment oriented web sites. I have no further interest in movies or any other form of traditional entertainment.

I will tell you only this much and this too is available in their web site.
"
The Internet Movie Database (IMDb) is a HUGE collection of movie information. We try to catalog every pertinent detail about a movie, from who was in it, to who made it, to trivia about it, to filming locations, and even where you can find reviews and fan sites on the web. We then do our best to present this information in a manner that is easy to search and access."

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

No comments: