Monday, June 11, 2007

All that I could eat.

I was the center of attention-(yes, attention and not attraction) when they dumped me at a diner called Bill Wong’s Famous Buffet where I was told to eat as much as I can.

Poor me, what a die hard vegetarian can eat there? I simply sat looking at those attractively decorated, colorful food. I found only a few pieces of tomatoes that I can all as vegetarian food.

After all those costly rides and dinner shows, this dinner was free (?) for me. Yes, I had been to the Arabian Nights and I never could forget that experience in my life. I will write a separate blog post on that later.

Fortunately I bought the Disney World Tickets before I left India for Orlando. I had a tough time selecting the discount tickets at Orlandofuntickets.com because there were so many options and discounts that I found everything tempting.

My husband shook me to realities and we bought a bundle of discount tickets that suited our budget. Arabian Nights dinner was covered in our purchases.

Orlandofuntickets.com is the ultimate source for discount tickets for Disney World and all Orlando theme parks, dinner shows and attractions.

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

No comments: