Monday, June 25, 2007

The best spot in Hawaii.

Being naturally skeptic, I wanted to check the details on Wailea maui condo that was recommended strongly to me by my neighbor Mrs. Williams.

She just returned after a week long vacation in Hawaii. She was full of news about the Maui Film Festival that was held from 13th June to 17th June. She specifically chose the dates to go to Hawaii to see as many movies as possible.

Obviously she wanted to be in the proximity of the movie halls and selected to rent out the Wailea maui condo. This condo was arranged through their website HawaiianBeachRentals.com.

Ok, so what if I missed the film festival? I can still enjoy my Hawaii Travel if I choose one of those beautiful ocean view beach condos. But I wonder how the weather will be like, in August. I would prefer a friendly weather that should not be hot. Sure I like rains and I hope to see the water from the heavens merge with the ocean. That should be breath taking sight watching from the balcony of the beach resort.

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

No comments: