Monday, June 25, 2007

Latest news on travel insurance.

You might be wondering, “What can be new in travel insurance”. I learnt some very valuable lessons in blogging and one of them is to read a blog post fully if the subject matter is my field of interest irrespective of the headline.

I used to blog about the best travel packages that are comprehensive in the real sense. The entire package should cover the complete cost right from picking me up from my house and dropping me back after the vacation period.

And the most important aspect in a travel deal is the travel insurance which more than 90% of the travelers neglect. When this blog post is read, I expect that 90% to come down to 10%.

TravelSafe’s Trip Protection is one such insurance deal that is more than comprehensive I feel.

Ok, just read below some of the benefits and then decide if there is something latest in it.

· Trip cancellation

· Unexpected delay

· Hurricane Protection

You can add to the above all the other usual coverage that you are aware of. Call them toll free at 888 885 7233 and don’t bother with the time of your call; you will be answered 24/7.

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

No comments: