Wednesday, June 27, 2007

New resorts in Hawaii by Gebhart.

After my last trip to Hawaii that was fully sponsored, I decided never to step in a hotel in Hawaii. Not that I found them to be anything negative, it is just that I prefer my own independent sea side cottage.

You know what I mean; typical vacation rentals home rented out directly from its owner or from a highly reputed real estate company such Gebhart Properties.

Gebhart Properties has launched a new website featuring premiere Hawaii Vacation Rentals on both the Big Island and Maui. What I like in Gebhart Properties is their choice of location and the amenities in their beach homes.

Someone at Hawaii pointed out their penthouse at the Waikoloa Beach when I was taking a stroll one evening. I liked the style and the size which must be about one ground.

Oh, sorry, one ground is equal to 2400 sq.ft. It is quite spacious can comfortably taken a family of even 8 persons.

Hawaii is relaxing-don’t you agree?

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

No comments: