Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Strategies may differ but not goal.

Human knowledge is mysterious. We can’t predict when it will perform at its best. But we can’t also neglect any information that we come across. Who knows what information that is stored in our brain will come to help us?

I am not saying that our brain is not dependable but only unpredictable. But softwares are dependable and predictable too. It won’t let us down because it is not allowed to think on its own. It functions as per the developer’s instructions only. But it will yield the projected end result.

I am right now taking a trial with options trading software developed by poweropt.com

Anyway I have been losing daily in stock market, so I thought why not I try this software that promises better results. What I like about this software is I am able to make better decisions because of comparable data that I it searches automatically.

The other salient feature of this software is I can check times when the option is under priced or overpriced and accordingly change my course of action.

Let me wait and see how it performs through the remaining trial period.

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

No comments: