Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Veeravalli's fine gesture.

His name is Subhash and he lives in India capital New Delhi.

He is an engineer having studied at JIIT, Noida, near New Delhi. I used to visit his blog to learn something new. He writes mostly on technical stuff. Though I don't fully understand anything technical, I can still grasp something that gets stored in my tiny(?) brain. And it faithfully serves me by feeding information from its storehouse corner at the appropriate time.

Today, when I opened his blog, I saw a surprising post rewarding his loyal readers by giving a link. It is very thoughtful of him and again I learned a new thing. I will now pass on this same gesture to many of my blog readers.

I would request you to emulate Subhash.

Thank you Veeravalli.
Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

No comments: