Sunday, June 10, 2007

Where one gets business leads.

I heaved a sigh of relief when the Indian Government imposed a ban on unsolicited SMS and telephone calls.

God knows how many people sided along with me. Those calls from telemarketers are height of the nuisance. I used to wonder about their source of telephone numbers.

I guess it is from the courier companies, who, ask for our telephone numbers when we sign our receipts for the consignment.

Now where will all these telemarketing companies go for the leads? Mashable solved their problems. In his last email update, he speaks about quotesauction.com . People fill out so many online forms during their daily surfing and that becomes the source for lead brokers.

Whenever I am inspired to write a blog article after reading Mashable I never fail to express my gratitude to him. Thank you Mashable.
Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

No comments: