Thursday, July 26, 2007

The best gift for community dinner.


Oh! My luck deserted me. But it is alright, I believe whatever is happening, it is for my good only.

How else could I have found out about this beautiful baby gift basket that contains Boo-Bunnie Ice Pack to help with teething, a printed bottle, a gorgeous shawl blanket, a decorative stork box and the most adorable stuffed stork!


Due to a traffic holdup, I could not reach the downtown shopping mall where I was heading to buy gifts for an occasion in our community. I intended to buy two wine gift baskets or two baskets of beer. This is suggested by my husband.

Because of the traffic snarl, I opened up my notebook, opened my favorite online shop gourmetgiftbaskets.com and ordered what I wanted. Just then, another item caught my attention and it was the baby gift basket that I mentioned above.

When you send a baby gift basket from Gourmet Gift Baskets, know that you are sending the best! It is a family owned and operated company since 1940.

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

No comments: