Thursday, July 26, 2007

A shopping magazine for men.

Uncrate is a web magazine for guys who love stuff. They post the best gadgets, clothes, cars, DVDs and more. New gear is posted every weekday.

My heartfelt thanks to Uncrate. My husband is all complaints because he could never find an exclusive shopping guide for gentlemen. I can at last stop his murmurings and show this website.

What more, I am going to suggest a product for him that I found in Uncrate.




Hitachi Rotary Razaq


For men who are more used to the feel of a blade, but want to go electric, check out the Hitachi Rotary Razaq ($150). This imported wet/dry razor features an elongated body to more closely match the feel of a standard blade-based razor, as well as omni-directional, washable blades, a 3,500rpm motor, and a rechargeable battery.
Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

No comments: