Sunday, July 15, 2007

Capella student receives award from FBI.

I wish I know Tammy Alexander personally because of her expertise in cyber security. I have always wanted to undertake a training in cyber security since 1998. Unfortunately, there is no institute that offers this in India.

A student of capella university, Tammy Alexander is pursuing her master’s degree.

She has been awarded the 2006 FBI Director’s Community Leadership Award. Alexander is studying education with an emphasis on enrollment management at Capella, an accredited online university.

We must all acknowledge the fact everything now depends on computer and the Internet. This makes our system vulnerable to hackers.

Wait! I am coming back to Alexander who is the director for information assurance and cyber security training at Fountainhead College of Technology in Knoxville, Tenn., where her responsibilities include developing and conducting cyber security awareness lectures and workshops for the general public, academia and law enforcement.

Yes, this is what I meant when I said I wanted to undertake the training on cyber security.

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

No comments: