Wednesday, July 18, 2007

A dating website for Goths.

I have sought the help of my husband on some interesting information about Goths because I am doing some promotional work for a goth dating web site.

It is usually my style to do a little bit of research on any topic that I am blogging about. Since I did not know anything gothic, I asked my husband for help. He is a post graduate in History.

He presented me a few facts related to their origin, customs. Of these, one fact was a bit strange and that is the original religion of the Goths remains largely unknown.

Ok, let me leave it to the historians and come to the topic. There is a new dating web site dedicated exclusively for gothic singles. The activities at goth scene wear a lively atmosphere where members upload their photos and give a rather detailed account of their profiles, communicate with like minded members through email and instant messenger.

Some of the profiles that I read (open to all) very frank about their personality and interests. I wish some one launch a similar dating web site exclusively for South Indians. (Smile)



Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

No comments: