Sunday, July 08, 2007

What are Pasta Letters?

My brother-in-law's daughter is just 5 years old and the most intelligent in our family. It seems she is God's own kid. She possesses extraordinary creative skills. She is already learning, dance, music and art.

She asked me yesterday if I have time to hear story. I said yes and listened to a lovely story that was taught in her school.

I remembered Childstoryhour.com where kids are encouraged to submit their story in their section called Pasta Letters.

They specialize in kid's stories, crafts, coloring pages, finger food recipes and so much more fun stuff. In their parents' section you can find advice for parents and a lot of interesting ideas to spend quality time with your children.

Yes, I read a few stories there and as a teacher/parent, I can say that I am impressed with the stories and other useful information.

I would say, this web site is more for parents than kids.
Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

No comments: