Sunday, July 08, 2007

Unemployed youths in Bangladesh.

I know a person in Bangladesh and in fact I know only that man. We have been in touch since the year 2000 but suddenly lost touch.

He used to ask me to introduce career oriented web sites but I never could do that. Today, I found out one that is exclusively for Bangladeshis.

A Manpower recruiting agent supply skilled, unskilled and semi-skilled Bangladeshi workers to Malaysia, Saudi Arabia, Dubai, UAE, Kuwait, Bahrain, Qatar, Brunei for overseas Employment.

This web site was submitted to my web directory and I had no hesitation in approving.

They are one of the leading Manpower agency of Bangladesh and well established and are registered under the act of Ministry of Labor.

They say that they outsource manpower through advertisement and official channels for semi-skilled and unskilled manpower.

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

No comments: