Friday, November 23, 2007

Doing one more Masters Degree.

I don’t see any harm in doing one more Masters Degree in Education. After all this is my profession and I sincerely want to be a role model. My contributions towards educating high school students in mathematics should be of immense benefit to them and to my country.

I have identified what should be subject of higher studies. Master of Science (M.S.) in Education - K-12 Studies in Education is my choice that will help me develop new competencies to enhance my teaching techniques, administration of an educational institution and my leadership qualities.

The curriculum is aligned with nationally recognized teaching standards, including the National Board of Professional Teaching Standards (NBPTS), and is designed to prepare me to produce significant improvements in student achievement.

I can get this masters degree from capella university that provides high quality online education. I have already heard about capella university from other academicians from all over the world.

It is committed to providing high-caliber academic excellence and pursuing balanced business growth. Capella University is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Capella Education Company headquartered in Minneapolis.

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

No comments: