Thursday, December 20, 2007

Earn your degree online.

Clearly a case of wrong preconceived notion is that online education makes one more introvert-true or false?

My answer is ‘false’. This concept arises based on a premise that going to college helps one to become more social. I will not agree to this point. I have been in the teaching profession for the past 13 years and I know what I am talking about.

While I am not a strong advocate of online education, I also don’t discourage people who opt for it. There are exceptional online institutions in the world that cater to every type of students. The clear example is the Capella University, the fully accredited online university that has been recently chosen as a finalist for a Minnesota Tekne Award.

I would recommend parents to browse the various courses offered at Capella University before deciding to look beyond it.

Capella currently offers 101 graduate and undergraduate specializations and 15 certificate programs. The online university currently serves nearly 20,000 students from all 50 states and 56 countries.

This blog post was based on information provided by Blogitive. For more information, please visit Blogitive.com.

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

No comments: