Thursday, December 20, 2007

Blog posting goes mobile.

Yes, I confess that I am not a good typist. I type by using a single finger. How I can imagine posting a blog using my mobile phone? I think I will require a minimum of two hours to post a 100 worded article.

But, of late, mobile posting is becoming increasingly popular. I wonder how people are able to manage it!

I read today that technology is further advanced in this category. For example, Utterz enables you to post text, voice and video content directly on to your blog from your mobile.

Do you who is behind this great service. Bessie the creative force behind Utterz and as an experienced product developer, she is outstanding in her field. She was also the inspiration behind Utterz.

First of all, the service is free and people outside the U.S. can also use it.

Source: Mashable.com
Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

No comments: