Thursday, January 17, 2008

Where is the Lazy Libarary.

Lazy Library-a peculiar name-isn't it? I sense a subtle humor in the name. What about you?
Aren't all libraries lack brisk activity? I suppose one call a library as a lazy place.

In this library there is a unique condition-again I will relate it to the laziness. No book should be more than 200 pages.

Another thing that struck me is the lack of information on the home. It contains may be about 100 words only. It only has a search function and link to 'About' page that is rather hidden behind another link.

Ok, I did a search foe 'Blog' and it yielded a result that has amay a dozen books on blogging, of which, a few examples are given below.
*The Blogging Church
*Publish and Prosper: Blogging for Your Business
*The Rough Guide to Blogging 1 (Rough Guide Reference)

Of course, all the books are less than 201 pages.biggrin
Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

No comments: