Thursday, February 07, 2008

The best coffe shop in San Francisco.













Have you been to Blue Bottle Coffee in San Francisco? It is in Frisco's Hayes Valley neighborhood.

Ever since reading the "Atlas Shrugged" by Ayn Rand, I started calling San Francisco as Frisco. I hope you don't mind.

I heard that out of the many coffee shops in Frisco, the Blue Bottle Coffee is the most famous and is frequented by several hundreds weekly. Is it so? I have been to Frisco in my life. So, I would listen to you.

I did a Google in the net on Blue Bottle Coffee and I read they serve a great many varieties of coffee. What a pity being a Madrasi that is known for best coffee lovers in the world because, here, we get only a handful of varieties of coffee that differ only on price and not on taste or flavor.

I read about a coffee called "Chiapas" that is sold at Blue Bottle Coffee and I here, I share with you what I read about its taste.
"At a single roast level this coffee is pleasant but dainty, with sweetness but not much complexity. However, roasted at different levels and then blended together (called melange roasting in the coffee biz - a practice sadly out of fashion these days) it really comes alive: hints of sage and leather, a touch of wood smoke - a John Ford western in a cup."

Hmm... yummy yummy must be.

Image Courtesy: Google Images.

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

annas coffee is fantastic.........








need bpo jobs without a single rupee!!!!!!!! a genuine job from home.


Work from home