Friday, May 09, 2008

The best masala tea you can prepare.


I am a born coffee lover and I don't take tea at all unless offered at houses where I visit. There also, if given a chance, I would ask for coffee only.

But I do make tea to my son and to guests who specifically ask for tea. In spite of horrible tea that I make, my son never complaints, nor the guests. I guess, they are used to poor quality tea that they are offered everywhere in south India.

I stumbled onto a website where a very nice recipe for masala tea is given. Anjum Anand is the web master and the when I read the list of ingredients for making the masala tea, I was surprised to note that my kitchen has all of them.

And I never used them so far for making tea.

Thank you Anjum!

Image is from Google Images.
Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

No comments: