Wednesday, June 18, 2008

25 technology pranks.

I like to prank and I enjoy it when someone plays on me. Pranks of any type is enjoyable to me.
I take it as it is and not attach anything more to it.

I started liking pranks after I watched the TV show, "Just for laughs", an out and out pranks show.

I stumbled onto a web site about 25 different technology pranks, all played at your friend's PC. When browsing through the 25 pranks, I have so far moved only up to the third one before I started to write this blog post.

I am pretty impressed with the continuous re-start game and here is how it goes:
"When you get a chance, sneak over and right-click your pal’s icon to Internet Explorer or some other commonly used program. Edit the properties and change the target to: “%windir%\system32\shutdown.exe -r -t 00″ Now, every time your buddy tries to run IE, his machine will mysteriously restart.."

Read all the pranks there by clicking on the link abobe. You will simply love them.
Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

No comments: