Friday, June 20, 2008

The dependable silver.


A friend of mine is the owner of a Morgan silver coin. Ever since I saw it, I was floored. It is one of the finest pieces of silver coins. Look at the picture of it here; how will you rate it?

Immediately after marriage, I was presented by husband’s family, a box of very old silver coins that were as black as coal. I did not like at all but I had to protect the family sentiment and so locked the box away without truly realizing its value.

Only since the year 2003, I too started buying silver bars and coins from Monex Deposit Company (MDC). I came into contact with a few other loyalists of Monex over the years and they offered excellent tips on how to maintain silver products.

With their help, I brought back the color & shine of the family treasure and that old box gave room for my new silver coins too that I bought from Monex, America’s silver and other precious metals investment leader for over 30 years.

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

No comments: