Thursday, June 26, 2008

An Encyclopedia of Mythology.

I wonder who in this age will be interested in knowing at least something about mythology. Those days of mythological stories by grandmas are gone. In this mobile world, the next generation won't have the wonderful, caring and knowledgeable grandmas around.

Well, the contemporary children will not even realize what they will be missing.

Oh, yes, I have found out a website called Pantheon. It is an online encyclopedia of mythology where people can search for mythology, folklore, bestiary etc.

I think this is an unique kind of search engine and I would personally enthrall myself reading ancient mythology. I am deeply interested in knowing about Polynesia. The Polynesian women are supposed to be beautiful and their sense of flowers is legendary.
Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

No comments: