Tuesday, June 17, 2008

PDA medical software.

When I walked into the hospital room, it seemed like a florists shop. Red, pink, white and yellow flowered bouquets were stacked on the utility table. The sight was moving and I felt a choke in my throat.

My mother-in-law was unmoved by all the attention and naturally concerned about the diagnosis. I assured her that everything will become alright as the doctors are all highly qualified.

The hospital was equipped with all the hi-tech gadgets and every doctor carry they mobile drug guide and are accessible to thousands of medicines for very type of physical condition.

PDA medical software by companies, such as Epocrates, Inc., can be credited for making pocket-size devices a staple in physicians’ lab coats.

The physician would pull out his trusted mobile device to check for effective medicines, and also check out potentially harmful interactions between any two drugs before writing the prescription – all without leaving the exam room.

I knew my mother-in-law was in safe hands.

This announcement was paid for by Epocrates.

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

No comments: