Sunday, July 06, 2008

Games in your pocket.

Ever since those mini size video games were introduced in the world, I have fallen for them. I used to buy in lots of pocket size video games and get locked up for hours. I am just crazy about pocket size video games.

I can play (sure, you too can) them wherever I am, I can pass long train journeys withou realizing the lapsed time.

For lovers of pocket video games, I have come across this website http://www.pocketgamer.co.uk
where they bring you honest reviews written by expert gamers, cover as many games and hand held formats as humanly possible, report on all the news that's worth knowing and even you can give your say, and they listen to what you want.

The website is huge and only people who are mad about pocket video games can find it easy to navigate.
Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

No comments: