Sunday, August 31, 2008

Huge medical supplies store.


My sister recently bought a Carpal Tunnel Computer Glove. She works at her computer for more than 10 hours a day. Naturally she is suffering from occupational hazards and Carpal Tunnel Syndrome quickly caught up with her.

It is a medical condition that occurs because the wrist is constantly compressed while working at the computer. The median nerve is compressed at the wrist, leading to pain at the base of the wrist and middle finger.

She advised me too to buy it from AllegroMedical.com, one of the largest and most technologically advanced independently owned online retailers of life enhancing products in the United States.

But I work for only two hours a day at my PC. Though I don’t require carpal tunnel computer glove, I intend to buy a shower chair for my mother-in-law.

Allegro Medical’s 55,000 products under 50 categories and hundreds of sub-categories include exercise & fitness equipment, nutritional dietary supplements, maternity/baby supplies and outdoor gear, shower chair, BP monitor and more.

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

No comments: