Monday, August 25, 2008

Want to know about your husband's dream?

I can know what is my husband dreaming about and vice versa provided we both care to tell the world about our dreams in Dreamjournal.net

In dream journal you and I can post our dreams to be viewed publicly, by friends only, or even keep them private.

Man kind's one never dying quest is to know about the meaning of dreams. In dream journal members can also track dream themes and symbols via tools like the Dream Keyword Cloud or Dream Symbol Cloud, as well as learn to have lucid dreams, interact with others, or request dream interpretations.

Social features of the site also allow members to follow dreams via the Dream Journal RSS feed, or via Twitter. There is a forum for members to interact.

I am disturbed by the background color of the website even though I like dark colored websites generally provided the fonts color contrast the dark background.
Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

No comments: