Saturday, September 13, 2008

The social media site for guides and tutorials.

Looking for a social media site that concentrates on guides and tutorials? I read in Mashable.com about Tweako.

It is an user-powered site and social network with a focus on guides and tutorials in all categories like computing, technology, and the Internet. I could always use some tutorial or the other in my profession of teaching.


Mostly, I make it a point to bookmark such websites and use them during the course of my teaching. Who knows when something will come in handy?


Thank God I found out Tweako. In an article there under 'How to' category, I learnt how to use Windows Firewall in Windows Vista OS.


There are very useful links to hundreds of tutorials in various categories that include multimedia, graphics, security, programming and more.




Reblog this post [with Zemanta]
Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

No comments: