Thursday, October 16, 2008

Where to find affordable web hosting companies?


“Mala, they took my money and vanished. All my emails to them are safely back in my inbox as undelivered. What should I do?” One of my trainees called me yesterday and complained thus.

I realized I have misled her to a wrong hosting company. Poor lady, it is her first online presence and it started off…. no, it has a starting problem. Even though I am aware of my favorite Website Hosting Review site, I directed her to a scammer.

I apologized to her and promised to refund the money she has sent to the hosting company. Today, I intend to ask her to visit my dependable web hosting review site where she can browse through several reviews of web hosting service providers. The reviews and the resultant ranks are based on users’ feedback.

They have published the top ten web hosting companies and Blue Host is ranked number 1.

I know how overwhelming for the first timer to decide on the web host. Apart from the hosting fee and up time guarantee, there are several factors to consider such as what type of hosting platform you require, the server storage and bandwidth, control panel features and so on.

Since I have been online for more than eight years, I know what type of hosting is required for a web site or a blog. Every hosting company offers a little something different.

Web hosting review sites are great resources to select one’s web host and their role played in this regard cannot be taken lightly.

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]
Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

No comments: