Thursday, November 06, 2008

Online beauty shop.


I was asked to visit an online shopping site that sells an extensive range of fashion jewelery, lingerie, fashion accessories and gifts. Not my cup of tea I thought but still, after all, the theme of this blog is to review websites-right?

Avon Shop is one of the highly visited website by British women. If so, surely, American women might also be interested.

Apart from the range products that has been acclaimed by their customers, there are appreciation for their service too. But also, I read a negative review by someone who was not satisfied dealing with them.

I visited the website Avon Shop and noted they have a men section too that sells skin care and grooming products. The site is loaded with products and you can also request a free brochure.
Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

No comments: