Monday, November 03, 2008

Free search engine submission.


I actually don't understand the need to submit my blogs to search engines. Blogs are frequently visited by search engine's spider and index our blogs. Then why it is necessary to submit to search engines?

Ok, since I am ignorant about this topic, I will however proceed to use this free search engine submission offer from Hit Counter Download. It submits my blog to 20 top search engines which will result in another 20 search engines pick up the data.

It is free but with a small favour from me. I need to place a link to them. The link looks like the one below.
SES performed by online degree promotion team. So, it is a three way linking!

This is the list of search engines:
* Google
* Whatuseek
* Wisenut
* ExactSeek
* Scrubtheweb
* Jayde
* AOL Search
* HotBot
* Search.com
* Metacrawler
* Dogpile
* Mamma
* C4
* Canada.com
* ixquick
* Infogrid
* WebInfoSearch Fast Search
(AllTheWeb.com)
* Query Server
* 800go
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]
Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

No comments: