Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Great one liners.

One liners and quotes from famous people are my all time favorites. They enrich my knowledge and wisdom, They also make a wisecrack in parties.

I also have this habit of compiling one liners and quotes. They help me write better and attractively. Today, I found the number one resource of one lines and quotes and proberbs arranged alphabetically. The database runs to several pages. The site really huge.

Here is one that I like:
" A banker is someone who lends you an umbrella when the sun is shining, and who asks for it back when it start to rain. "

How well thought of!

As the database of one liners is really huge, one can search for great quotes by typing in a word. For example, I wanted to write about a weight loss pill. I typed in "Weight Loss" and I was presented with several catchy quotes and here is a sample:
" I try to lose weight, but it keeps finding me"

An excellent resource.
Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

No comments: