Tuesday, February 24, 2009

The most relevant government information online resource.

When everyone wanted to go to the U.S, I wanted to go go to China. Now, it is my turn to reverse the preferences. I want to go to U.S. because I feel I have something to teach the American children and the adults too.
You may ask me why this sudden urge; what I have gained to share; why go to America when the Internet is available.

Yes, why not?

Here is something I will share with you. It is vital information.

Where do you look for authentic information about the U.S. Government. Of course there are official sites to look into but not many know the URLs of official sites.

Here is an alternative. GovSpot.com is a non-partisan government information portal designed to simplify the search for the best and most relevant government information online.

It is a free and virtual resource center for U.S. citizens, students, educators, business people, government employees and anyone exploring the Web for government information,

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

No comments: