Saturday, February 28, 2009

Where can I buy a gold leaf?


Ever since I read that that Egyptians mastered the art of beating gold into leaf, I have developed a fascination for gold leaves. If I can’t get a golden branch containing several gold leaves, at least I would like to own one gold leaf, probably the size of almond leaf. (Smile)


I asked around, browsed a lot for an online shop that sells gold leaves. No, I could not find one. I spent time in gold investing forums and asked questions. I got three replies from three different continents that I should try Monex.com where you can purchase silver, gold or other precious metals and coins at the best rate possible.


If they don’t sell gold leaf, at least they can direct me to the source. That is the opinion of the forum members.


May be, I will try Monex; after all, they are trusted by all Americans.

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]
Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

No comments: