Saturday, February 28, 2009

The biggest RSS feed directory.

If someone says that the purpose of RSS is actually not clear, then he should quit the Internet immediately. Without the wonder technology called RSS, we would not be able to gather news from one thousand resources by sitting in front of our PC in our bedroom.

So, ignoring about those types of persons, I want to introduce to others like me who thrive on RSS, a directory of RSS feeds. RSS directories are sites that collate all RSS links and place them in different categories for other applications to use.

RSS Mountain is one of the biggest RSS feed directories out there, currently featuring more than 1.2 million feeds listed in more than 30 categories, and still growing.

Once, I was surprised that my own blog link was displayed when I was browsing the feeds in my Google reader. That is the power of RSS for you.

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

No comments: