Tuesday, June 02, 2009

New Sports search engine.

I don't know how many people have been looking for this; I don't know how long you have been waiting for me to tell you about an exclusive search engine for sports.

But, today, I stumbled on to a niche search engine on sports-Players Search.com

What it can do for you?
It can search for you sports lover, the best sports news, video, podcasts and more. I don't think people will use Players Search for any podcasts. I would not look for podcasts because mainly, I can't understand the western accent.

I would straightaway head for video clips of sporting events. All I did for my first search was type in "IPL video". And what I got was mind boggling. I even watched the most loved Zoozoo ads by Vodaphone. I have given one below that I liked most.

Pay a visit to Players Search and you will understand.

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

No comments: