Sunday, July 05, 2009

New plagiarism checker.

Unkile most people, I am not worried about my content being copied. I am in fact happy when my blog post is used by someone even without my permission or knowledge. I am glad that someone found my blog content is good enough to be used.

But, I kanow not all are like me. People would like to know whether their content is copied by anyone in the internet. Such people, take plagiarism very seriously.

I found out a tool for them.Plagium is an online plagiarism checker that is simple to use. Just copy any content and paste it in the box provided by Plagium and it will do the rest.











You can also type an URL and check to see whether the web page contains copied content.






Plagium is a free tool and they deserve a donation.
Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

No comments: