Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Search image by keywords. New image search engine.


Searching for images by keywords is really helpful provided the image was uploaded with a proper keyword.

Though Flickr.com is the most used online image gallery, I find it hard to search for the images that I want for my blog posts. But, I do see the images that I want on flickr.com when I am not searching for them. It means, images are uploaded with improper keywords or the image gallery owner doesn't know how to give the proper keywords or tags.

Kalooga – is an useful search engine that lets you find images by searching in various online image galleries. Sure, I was able to find what I was looking for through keywords but when I clicked on an image that I liked, Kalooga directed me to the source directly.

I think I need to spend more time to familiarize myself with Kalooga.

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

No comments: