Sunday, May 30, 2010

Gold is still under priced.

I cannot say I stumbled on to the web release on recent gold trends, investing in gold and future price movements of gold. I have subscribed to a bunch of precious metals investment newsletter and one of them is from the U.S. Gold Bureau that I respect most for its meaningful articles on bullion market.

I am not new to buy gold coins and silver bars. I have been doing it for years. Still, I read the newsletters seriously; I would never like to miss important tips on precious metals investment.

It has been said that gold should occupy at least 5% of your total portfolio. I beg to differ. I would say one should put 100% of the investment in gold and silver only.

After all, gold never turned its back on its loyal supporters. It would never do.

It is gold, man, gold!

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]
Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

No comments: