Friday, May 28, 2010

Read Filthy Lucre.

As a passionate blogger, it is my habit to read myriad blogs on myriad subjects. While reading, I pick valuable knowledge, ideas for my blog content and appreciate well written blogs. I generally subscribe to blogs that I think are better than mine.

Ed Shull's Filthy Lucre (filthylucre.com) somehow escaped my attention so far. Man, he writes so well! He is comfortable with diverse topics that include health, lifestyle and money.

Today, I read his blog post on a diner named Maple Tree in Las Vegas. Of course, I have no intention of ever going to Las Vegas, so, the restaurant itself did not interest me.

I was enjoying the way he wrote his blog post. Very creative. While reading his article, I also learnt about Cha Cha, an useful search engine that answers to odd questions.
Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

No comments: