Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Can you wear gold coins?

The argument put forward by my sister seemed to be valid; we cannot wear gold coins on our body. However, that will not desist me from investing in gold coins or silver bars.

My sister asked me why I could not buy some gold jewels for a change. She showed me her latest gold bracelet. Yes, it was a new design and looked beautiful. Seeing the look on my face, she offered to sell it to me.

I refused to buy it at the same price she bought. After all, it is now a used jewelry-right?

However, when you want to sell your gold coins, you can always sell them at the current market rate of gold. My sister’s face fell. But I can’t help it. She had to realize the value of investing in gold in the form of coins or bar and not as jewelry.

Enhanced by Zemanta
Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

No comments: