Thursday, August 26, 2010

Custom engraved gold bars.

When I informed my mother-in-law that every gold bar too shows who manufactured the gold bullion, what is its exact weight and purity, she showed surprise.

She is under impression that only consumable goods carry all these vital information.

Then I showed a silver bar that I purchased two years back from the U.S. Gold Bureau. After reading the inscribed information, she appreciated my knowledge and also the wisdom of buying from such authentic and trusted gold merchant.

I threw in another surprise at her. I told her that I could purchase silver and gold coins from the U.S. Gold Bureau and also make arrangements with them for safe storage.

Then she inquired if she could order custom inscribed gold bars from the U.S. Gold Bureau. I must check it out.

Kindly Bookmark and Share it: