Saturday, August 28, 2010

A revisit to Hillary Duff fan site.


I was once asked to write about Hillary Duff and her fans' site. I did not know who she was. I dug around, gathered data and learnt that she is a singer.

Naturally, I wanted to see the lyrics of her songs and judge what she likes to sing so that I can try and persuade her to buy my songs. (ha,ha, just kidding)

I gathered that Hillary Duff was born in Houston, Texas where she became a actress at the just six.

Her first starring role was as Ellie in "The Soul Collector", for which she won a "Best Performance in a TV Movie or Pilot (Supporting Young Actress)"

Amazing talent. And she is also very beautiful.

Today, I revisited her fan site at hilaryduff-fans.com/ that has not been updated after 2008. I blogger about her in 2006 entitled "I don't know what I love you for.."
Enhanced by Zemanta
Kindly Bookmark and Share it: