Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Uncirculated American Silver Eagles at dealers’ cost.

I am a gold bar buff but unfortunately, I never had enough money to buy one. After all, how much can mathematics teacher can save to buy a gold bar?

I came to know that the U.S. Gold Bureau is selling rare bullion coins at a special rate, which is less than the dealers’ cost.

I am given to understand that the United States Gold Bureau is home to a large and dedicated staff of hard asset professionals and it is America’s best dealer of precious metals.

I think I have just enough to avail their offer 20 silver bullion coins at the rate of $26.95 per coin. Each of these American Eagles silver coins contain one ounce of pure silver.

I hope their special Internet sale is open for another week.

Enhanced by Zemanta
Kindly Bookmark and Share it: